Full day Adventure Trip to Twante – A traditional pottery village
Twantay is a township in the Yangon Region of Burma (Myanmar), located west across the Hlaing River from the city of Yangon.
It is home to the Shwesandaw Pagoda and famous as Pottery Village.
Visiting with traditional horse-cart along the village of Twante is one of the memorable trips for you.
Seeing local craftsmen and bustling markets, visit to traditional pottery workshop, and visiting to local loom and the ferry boat rides in Yangon River will be delighted for you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Purified Drinking Bottled Water, Air-conditioned private car service for transfers, Typical lunch at local restaurant without beverages Ferry boat service for Dalah – Yangon
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses Beverages Gratuities Camera Fee, Personal expenses Travel insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yangon (Rangoon), Yangon (Rangoon), Yangon Region
Your guide will pick you up at your hotel start driving to Twante for 1:30 hour drive approximately through Hlaingtharyar –Twante road.
Enjoy the country-side scenery. Upon arrival to Twante visit Twante Jetty, a stroll through the local market should not be missed and observe Pottery works in Oh-bo Quarter – the large part of the population is engaged in pottery production. Later on proceed to Weaving looms in Shan-Su Quarter to observe traditional hand-loom weaving. Then visit to Shwe Sandaw Pagoda.
Drive back to Dalah Jetty (about 45 mins) and take the Public ferry boat across Yangon River (15 mins) to have a closer look of commuters and ways of real local rural life.
Meet people during the boat ride.
Upon arrival back to Pansodan Jetty, you are transferred to your Hotel and end of the tour.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from Yangon International Airport with additional charges
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.