Full Day Amalfi Coast
This is a Full day tour 8hours from Sorrento,where you will visit the towns of Positano, Amalfi and Ravello.Depart from your hotel or apartment in Sorrento around 9:00 too see one of the most beautiful places in the word.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- You will meet the driver at your hotel or apartment for a full day tour on the Amalfi coast with a luxury vehicle where you will visit the towns of Positano,Amalfi and Ravello. The driver tell you some anecdotes about the area.In each place you have free time to walking and shopping around by yourself.you have also time to take many pictures along the road. You have time for a good lunch in one of the many restaurant on the Amalfi Coast.The driver will be at your complete disposalAfter you will visit the towns you will be back at the hotel around 5:00 5:30 pm.
Positano was a popular resort sinceRoman time where the aristocrats used to seek refuge from the heat of the city. Infact under the famous local Church Santa Maria Assunta a villa was found that he had a unique access from the sea .
Amalfi was a powerful city and rivalled with Pisa, Genova and Venice one of the most beautiful place is the Duomo dedicated to Saint Andrew, built-in the Medieval time and was restored in the barocco era but conserved the typical arabian-sisily style.
Ravello is a famous little and charming village frequented by a lot of tourist. There are many historical sites, but the two symbol of the town are the medieval cathedral present in the square and the famous villa rufolo. There is also Villa cimbrone with an exotic garden with a wonderful views of the Amalfi Coast.
Departure Point :Your Hotel or Apartment
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- HEALT PROTOCOLS ADOPTED AGAINST COVID-19. For our and your safety, we inform you that our company follow all the health protocols against COVID-19, all our vehicles are sanitised every day. Our Drivers and guided every 2 weeks are subject to serological tests and during the service they will wear mask and gloves. To maintain social distance, each vehicles( for vehicles up to 8 seats ) can carry up to 4 passengers plus driver.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.