Full-Day Amazing Caves Private Guided Tour By Levan Tours
Sataplia caves - Established in 1935 to protect the Sataplia Cave and dinosaur footprints found in the area, this visitor attraction recently benefited from a very attractive refurbishment of its Sataplia Cave visitor center.
Sataplia Cave is named after Sataplia Mountain, which gained its name from the local tradition of collecting honey from the bees that inhabit the mountain's southern slope. Sataplia means 'place of honey'.
Prometheus caves - Discovered in Imereti region in 1984, Prometheus Cave is one of Georgia's natural wonders providing visitors with breathtaking examples of stalactites, stalagmites, curtains, petrified waterfalls, cave pearls, underground rivers, and lakes. Khvamli Mountain is visible from Prometheus Cave and is the place where legend says that Prometheus was chained
Please note from Tbilisi to Kutaisi is about four hours drive one way
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Driver/guide
- Private tour
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Round-trip private transfer
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (In Tbilisi)
- Petrol and Car service Fees.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks.
- Personal Purchases.
- Entrance Fees for Attractions we will visit.
- The Tour start in the morning and we will drive from Tbilisi directly to one of the most beautiful region of Georgian Kakheti, also called Wine region.
The tour has following itinerary:
• Transfer to Qutaisi city
• Sataplia forest.
• Sataplia Bridge.
• Real footprints of Dinosaurs
• Sataplia cave.
• Prometheus cave.
• Transfer back to Tbilisi
Total Distance - 500 Km/ (310 Mile)
• Extra Costs:
• Personal purchases - link a bottle of wine, coffee or souvenirs
• Entrace Fees For Attarctions - 25 USD per Person
• Please note that for the paymenti for additional Options/extra you have to have a cash.
The Tour Price includes: Transportation, Guiding, Planning, Car service/Petrol costs and a bottle of Fresh Georgian water, tickets for Attractions we will visit
As a Transportation method we will use clean,safe and comfortable car. (Our cars run only on petrol, we do not use costumly installed natural gas for more safety)
Departure Point :The guide will meet you at your hotel in Tbilisi, Please make sure that you will write full name and adress of hotel.
Departure Time :Everyday 08:30 AM ; 09:00 AM; 09:30 AM; 10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.