Full day: Andean Community visit from Cusco
Prepare to be amazed by the awe-inspiring mystery and the magical vibrancy of Cusco and the breathtaking beauty of the Cusco countryside. Chinchero is believed to be the mythical birthplace of the rainbow. Its major claim to tourism is its colorful textiles and handcrafts art.
per adult from
What's included :
- •Pickup and drop off from Hotel in Cusco
- •Activities at the community
- •Demonstration of textiles
- Entry/Admission - Chincheros
What's excluded :
- •Meals not specified on the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chincheros, 05420, Peru
Pick up at your hotel is at around 8:00 for the wonderful tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas, where you will be heading to the village of Chincheros and the to the Community about 20 minutes from Chincheros.
Upon arrival you will be greeted with local music and dance. After the welcoming, you will begin our activities in the fields. Where you will be able to participate in local Agriculture the most common crops are potatoes and quinoa. Will learn about Inca methods of planting, harvesting, storing, and transporting crops.
We will have the opportunity to feeding and taking care of the animals and sometimes milking the cows owned by the host family.
And will learn about traditional weaving skills and natural dyes by the local women who create traditional textile products to sell at local markets.
It will be followed by lunch where we will enjoy an organic meal
We will be back in Cusco at around 16:00.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from accommodation in Cusco.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.