Full-day Apokoronas Culture, Cuisine and Wine Tour from Chania
Wine tour to a gorgeous family winery & the traditional-historical museum of Apokoronas. Taste the the famous Cretan cheese and enjoy a meal like the locals do!!
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking, local driver/guide and wine specialist
- Wine & Food tasting
- Cheese Tasting
- Traditional Cretan lunch
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan.minibus
- Bottled water per person
- Entry/Admission - Historical & Folklore Museum of Gavalochori
- Entry/Admission - Winery Dourakis
What's excluded :
- Additional food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Historical & Folklore Museum of Gavalochori, The Old Square, Gavalochori, Apokoronas, Crete 730 07 Greece
The museum with the 7 rooms, revealing everything about history, handcrafts and the everyday life of the people in the previous centuries.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Emprosneros 730 07, Greece
You are visiting a cheese factory in order to taste the local “Graviera” “Mizithra” or “Anthotiros” cheese varieties. You will also taste some olive oil on warm bread, cookies and Cretan biscuits in the local bakery.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Fres, Fres, Apokoronas, Chania Prefecture, Crete
You will enjoy lunch in a traditional “kafeneio” in Fres village.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Winery Dourakis, Alikampos, Crete 73007 Greece
You will taste wine varieties like “Vidiano”, “Vilana”, “Malvasia” and “Kotsifali”.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Ksenios Dias, Nea Kidonia 731 00, Greece
2: Sunny Rent a Car, Selinou 104, Chania 731 31, Greece
3: Talos Square, Theotokopoulou 63, Chania 731 31, Greece
4: GS Tours Chania, Episkopou Chrisanthou 37, Chania 731 32, Greece
5: Kriti Hotel, Nikiforou Foka 10, Str 731 00, Greece
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wine tasting is not allowed for children under 18 years old. Water or fresh orange juice will be offered instead.
- The company reserves the right to make minor changes in the program when this is considered necessary, for example in case of unfavorable weather conditions. This can be done without prior notice.
- Reservations must be made 24 hours before the tour. A cancellation must be done 48 hours before the tour. In case of later cancellations, no refund will be made from the company.
- If a tour is cancelled due to few participants or bad weather conditions, the company will refund 100% of made payments
- Please check the pick up areas before you book this tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.