Full Day-Arequipa Beach Circuit. Private service
We will have the opportunity to visit several point of beaches.
Camaná stands out for its beautiful beaches such as Punta, Cerrillos, El Chorro, Las Cuevas, Quilca, Miel, Arantas, Honoratos, La Playuela, among others.
Caleta de Quilca.
Camaná Water Park.
Inca Citadel of Pillistay.
Monte Pucor archaeological site.
Inca viewpoint and Inca trails.
Lagoons of Pucchún.
-You will spend pleasant memories in these beautiful beaches.
In addition they will have part of a cultural tour through some attractive areas of this part of Arequipa.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tourist transport
- On board guide
- Safety kit
- First aid box.
- Permanent Assistance
- Box lunch
What's excluded :
- Extra expenses
Route Duration: 25 minutesStops on the Camana:
Attractions on the Camana:
- Camana - Camaná stands out for its beautiful beaches such as Punta, Cerrillos, El Chorro, Las Cuevas, Quilca, Miel, Arantas, Honoratos, La Playuela, among others. These are visited by fishing enthusiasts and those who practice adventure sports.
- La Caleta de Quilca - It tells the story that, during the Pacific War, the Huáscar monitor anchored in this cove
- Parque Acuático Camaná - Located in the Cerrillos sector, between Las Cuevas and La Punta beaches. It has three swimming pools, recreational games and slides.
- Río Camaná - Where the Pucchún lagoon is located, you can see a variety of species of wild birds, ducks, chocas, crabs, geese, flamingos and others.
- La Caleta del Inca - It has a beach of transparent and calm waters, where it is possible to carry out fishing and diving activities. It is also possible to camp.
Operates: The starting point is made at 6:30 AM from the city center of Arequipa, during the tour you will visit a variety of beaches. and the return is approximately at 7:00 p.m. at night.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.