Full-Day at Los Haitises National Park
This unparalleled tour offers you the chance to discover the largest nature preserve in the Dominican Republic. Witness the jewel of the ecotourism trips on the Caribbean.
How many national parks have the Dominican Republic? Where is Los Haitises National Park? What’s the meaning of Haitises? Which kind of nature can you find in Los Haitises? Which is the connection between Jurassic Park movie and Los Haitises? Why you should go soon to Los Haitises?.
You will discover the beautiful natural dreamlike scenery of marine and mangrove forests in the Bay of San Lorenzo. An unforgettable day of adventure that will immerse you in the true essence of what the Dominican Republic has to give.
Get ready to experience the Dominican Republica from a different perspective. A local charismatic guide will reveal interesting facts about Los Haitises National Park.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation to/from Santo Domingo-Los Haitises
- Entrance Fee to Los Haitises National Park
- Professional Local Tour Guide
- Boat drive at the Mangrove
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Los Haitises National Park, Dominican Republic
Tour will follow this program:
Drive to Caño Hondo (3 hrs)
Los Haitises National Park
Boat drive at the Mangrove
The Line Cave
The Sand Cave
Lunch Stop (+ Extra Fee)
Sabana de La Mar Town
Bay of Samana
Drive to Santo Domingo (3 hrs)
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Columbus Park, Calle Isabel La Católica, Santo Domingo 10210, Dominican Republic
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.