Full-Day Bagan Private Sightseeing Tour by E-Bike with Pickup
The best way to explore this maze of Bagan Temples is by e-bike. Discover both ancient and modern-day Bagan on a full day e-bike tour; the streets are relatively quiet, there are great sandy roads that take you to the local market, villages and most attractive temples. Moreover, touch with locals and learn about their daily life styles, cultures and handicrafts. Taste Myanmar sweet tea, local snacks and delicacies at a typical tea shop and this unforgettable e-bike tour ends with amazing sunset at an elevated viewpoint.
Highlights are :
• Explore Bagan’s well-known numerous sacred temples by e-bike
• Ride through the peaceful and scenic countryside landscapes
• Enjoy Myanmar sweet tea and local snacks at a typical tea shop
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- E – Bike (one bike per person)
- Water Bottle
- Tea and snacks
What's excluded :
- Bagan Zone Fee
- Meals (Lunch / Dinner)
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Bagan Temples
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bagan Temples, Bagan Archaeological Zone, Bagan Myanmar
At 08:30, meet your local guide who is awaiting with e-bike at your hotel and set off riding to Bagan through the quiet paths among the numerous sacred temples, beautiful rice fields, peaceful and scenic countryside landscapes.
Local market is the best starting place to explore where you can find fruits, vegetables, fresh produce and some interesting dry goods. Continue to the Myinkaba village, famous for its lacquerware. Local lacquerware is one of the best things to do in Bagan to understand more about local life. Proceed to Dhammayangyi Temple, largest temple on the plains of Bagan and shape like an Egyptian pyramid. Lunch break (on your own account) at a local restaurant to enjoy local specialities.
Then, ride to beautiful Ananda Temple to see four standing figures of Buddha housed inside the pagoda. Learn the history and legends of the 800 years old temple. Stop at a typical tea shop to enjoy Myanmar sweet tea, local snacks and delicacies. Next, Sulamani Temple, one of Bagan’s most attractive temples, with lush grounds behind the surrounding walls. After explored, continue to an elevated viewpoint for an unforgettable sunset over the plains. After sunset, return back to your hotel.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up all travelers at their hotel.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.