Full-Day Balcón del Diablo Private Tour
"El Balcon del Diablo" presents a perfect harmony between nature and Inca architecture, with constructions located in the rocks that seem to be the same. At the top of the same cliff, a crack works as a viewpoint of the whole panorama. The trek continues to Zone X, known for its natural rock labyrinths. After lunch en route, go through the Temple of the Moon; here you will learn more about the Andean cosmovision and its link with the stars and forces of nature. Later visit the archaeological complex of Cusilluchayoc, and after exploring it, undertake the return to Cusco, following the route of the old Inca road that went to the Antisuyo. Enter the city by San Blas, a neighborhood known for its talented artisans, where the tour ends.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Box Lunch
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish)
- Pickup and drop-off.
- Touristic transportation
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cusco, Cusco, Cusco Region
During the walk, the following attractions will be visited:
- Balcón del diablo o Chacan: 30 minutes.
- Walk to "X" zone: 30 minutes.
- The Temple of the moon: 90 minutes
- Cusilluchayoc: 30 minutes
- Barrio de San Blas: 30 minutes
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located at Cusco Historic Center.- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your activity
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.