Full-Day Beginner Climbing Lesson from Lagos
What is special about the climbing in the Algarve? A lot! The limestone formations in the Algarve can be climbed all year round, according to the actual INCF regulations. Most of the rock climbing areas are set up in the Nature Park 'Parque Natural do Sudoeste Alentejano e Costa Vicentina' (PNSACV), that means that you will be part of one of the most scenic areas in Portugal.In the park a great number of the climbing routes are situated at the cliffs, so imagine nice moves over the azure blue ocean accentuated by the sound of waves and refreshing gust.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All safety equipment is provided
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This beginner-level excursion is perfect for you to start a love of rock climbing. After getting picked up at your hotel/accommodation, you'll be brought to the Algarve to start your adventure. Your safety equipment will be provided, as well as fully qualified and friendly guides helping you every step of the way. The guides will also provide step-by-step safety instructions at the beginning before you take a step up the wall. The operator works with national/international qualified and passionate guides, as well as uses professional climbing equipment from Black Diamond & OCUN.
The climbing sectors are close to or at the beaches, so why not have a swim after the session! Also, don't miss out discovering the inland climbing areas with its rolling hills of Rocha da Peña and the mountainous area of the Monchique. These are breathtaking views to climb up to!
At the end of your session, you'll be dropped back off at your hotel/accommodation.
Please note: since the ICNF (Instituo da Conservação da Natureza e das Florestas) prohibited climbing at some sectors on the cliffs in the Nature Park for reasons of nature protection, these cannot be used at the moment. The climbing association of the Algarve and the commercial companies are working on a solution for this year round blocking.
Departure Point :Quinta FormosinhoRua do Ramalhete 8600-204 LuzGas station RepsolAv. dos Descobrimentos 18600-315 Lagos
Departure Time :Flexible
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.