Full-Day Berber Villages Private Cultural Tour from Marrakech
Discovery Berber villages of the Atlas on a full-day trip From Marrakech to the Imlil Valley, and high Atlas mountains Ait Souka, Azroul waterfalls, and Taourirt. Visiting Berber homes to eat lunch and drink tea gives this day a more personal feel than traditional tours, with time to ride a camel, hike, and ride a mule to a Berber community High in the mountains.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast, Lunch, Water, coffee or The,Snaks
- Tour guide license
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Morocco Desert Trips & Tours Luxury Marrakech
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Morocco Desert Trips & Tours Luxury Marrakech, Avenue Mouahidine, Immeuble Roux Medina، Marrakech 40000, Morocco
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Atlas Mountains Marrakech Morocco.
Departure from Marrakesh around 9 am and let you drive to the gorges of Moulay Brahim during a one hour drive. Arrive at the main starting point for mountain hikes, where streams and paths wind in all directions and soak up the beautiful surrounding landscape as you ride on camels. Continue to the Imlil Valley while passing by many Berber villages along the way.
Leave your vehicle in Imlil to enter the village and be welcomed with a glass of mint tea. Continue your trek for two to three more hours and hike up to Armed, the largest and highest perched village in the Imlil Valley. Your hike will then take you to the Berber village of Ait Souka, not without having crossed the path of the hamlets of Ait Mizan, Targa and Imoula.
On the road, stop at Tamatert and marvel at the splendid views of ancient barley, corn and vegetable crops surrounded by cherry and walnut trees. After another 30 minutes, you will arrive at the home of a family from Ait Souka, where you can enjoy another mint tea and a family-cooked lunch.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
Discover the Moroccan Atlas and spend the day exploring the Three Valleys with this private day trip. Your guide plans for you all day, including transportation and lunch, so you can enjoy your explorations without worry. Take a camel ride, then stop for a cup of tea and Moroccan cakes in the Imlil Valley. Visit the home of a Berber family in Ait Souka to learn more about their everyday lifestyle and end the day at Moulay Brahim, near the Asni Valley. Private day tour in the Atlas Mountains and the Three Valleys Climb the Atlas Mountains and take a camel ride Stop in the Imlil Valley for a cup of tea and a piece of cake Choose to drive, walk or ride a mule in the village of Ait Souka and enjoy a traditional Berber lunch Visit the house of a Berber family to learn more about their everyday lifestyle Explore Moulay Brahim near the Asni Valley Includes pick up and drop off at the hotel Full-day tour of the Atlas Mountains and Three Valleys Travel up to the Atlas Mountains, and go on a camel ride, Stop in Imlil Valley Enjoy a traditional Berber lunch Visit the home of a Berber family to learn more about their everyday lifestyle Explore Moulay Brahim near the Asni Valley Hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.