Full Day Bike Rental from Fisherman's Wharf
Explore beautiful San Francisco at your own pace with this independent bike tour! Visit famous sites like Fisherman's Wharf, Haight-Ashbury, the Golden Gate Bridge, Lombard Street and Chinatown. Enjoy the freedom to create your own itinerary with your full-day rental.
Bikes will be waiting for you outside upon arrival and you will likewise leave outside upon your return.
All equipment is sanitized before and after rental with no human contact required!
Great way for you to leave the house and stretch those legs with this touchless bike rental!
per adult from
1 to 24 hours
What's included :
- Full day bike rental
- En route roadside assistance
- Helmet, Bike lock, Bike bag
- Map and Map-holder
What's excluded :
- Optional ferry ticket (14.50 USD; payable to supplier at time of travel)
- Optional electric bike upgrade ($35, payable to supplier at time of travel)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Francisco, San Francisco, California
Self-guided tour destination example's that riders can use as a suggestion. Start your rental in Fisherman's Wharf or Golden Gate Park.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Fisherman's Wharf, Jefferson Street Between Hyde and Powell Streets, San Francisco, CA 94133
Start your rental in Fisherman's Wharf, and ride along the National Park Bike Path that brings you to the Golden Gate Bridge.
Pass By: Aquatic Park, 499 Jefferson St San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park, San Francisco, CA 94109-1314
Aquatic Park, just a few blocks away from Fisherman's Wharf, provides beautiful views of the San Francisco waterfront.See the iconic views of Ghiradelli Square, the Hyde Street piers, and the neighborhood Russian Hill.
Pass By: Fort Mason Center, Buchanan Street and Marina Boulevard, San Francisco, CA 94123
See the former military fort, Fort Mason. Now a recreation center for local artistic events, fairs, and gourmet street food affairs.
Pass By: Marina District, Chestnut St, San Francisco, CA
What once used to be landfill now belongs to some of the most expensive homes in San Francisco, ride past these architectural dreams along the National Park Bike Path.
Pass By: Palace of Fine Arts Theatre, 3301 Lyon Street, San Francisco, CA 94123-1002
Admire the grand Palace of Fine Arts, which was built in 1915 for the Panama-Pacific International Exposition. The structure has been restored, and today hosts concerts and events.
Pass By: Crissy Field, 1199 E Beach, San Francisco, CA 94129-1605
Ride alongside some of San Francisco's many piers and Crissy Field, with its stunning vistas of the Golden Gate Bridge. See the beautiful wetlands as you ride along the Golden Gate Promenade
Pass By: Warming Hut at the Presidio, Marine Dr, San Francisco, CA
Stop along the way for a rest, refreshment, or bathroom.
Pass By: Fort Point National Historic Site, Long Ave & Marine Dr Building 999, San Francisco, CA 94129
This historic landmark offers spectacular views underneath the Golden Gate Bridge. On the weekends this landmark is also a free museum to those who wish to visit.
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge Welcome Center, Battery East, San Francisco, CA 94129
Grab a bite, or take a pic, before heading onto the iconic Golden Gate Bridge! This resting spot is a great time to stop and smell the eucalyptus.
Stop At: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
You've made it! Cross along the toll-free bike path on the Golden Gate Bridge
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Sausalito Boardwalk, Bridgeway Sausalito Yacht Harbor, Sausalito, CA 94965
Enjoy the quaint town of Sausalito. There are plenty of trinket stores, crystal shops, ice cream parlors, restaurants, and wine bars. Great place to enjoy and take in amazing views of San Francisco from accross the bay.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Ferry Building Marketplace, 1 Ferry Building The Embarcadero at Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94111-4209
Ride along the Embarcadero's bike-friendly path and see this majestic indoor food marketplace. Filled with fine cuisine and delicious beverages.
Pass By: Union Square, 333 Post St San Francisco Shopping Districts, San Francisco, CA 94108-4901
Riders can also pick-up bikes in Union Square and enjoy an urban bike tour.
Pass By: Civic Center, Off Of Van Ness, San Francisco, CA 94118
Ride through City Hall, the Opera House, and the beauty of San Francisco's town centre. You may even see a wedding dress, or suit, walking down the stairs.
Pass By: Painted Ladies, Alamo Square, Steiner and Hayes Sts., San Francisco, CA
The famous painted ladies and the backdrop of San Francisco! One of the most original and iconic photos of San Francisco will be taken here in this quintessential San Francisco park, Alamo Square Park.
Pass By: Haight-Ashbury, Haight Street between Masonic and Stanyan, San Francisco, CA 94117
See where the Hippie movement began, where Janis Joplin, the Grateful Dead, and the summer of love began.
Pass By: Mission District, Mission Street, San Francisco, CA 94110
Ride along the Hipster "Valencia Street" to clarion Alley where you can see this beautiful street artist fare. Stop by Mission Dolores Park and sit on the grass and take in the views of the city!
Pass By: The Castro, The Castro, San Francisco, California
See where Harvey Milk and the LGBT movement began in this friendly, funny, and fabulous neighborhood!
Pass By: North Beach, Broadway at Columbus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94111
Ride through Little Italy (North Beach) & Chinatown!
Pass By: 1070 Lombard Street between Jones St and Hyde St, San Francisco, CA 94109
Ride up Hyde and Take a picture of the Crooked Street! (The crooked street is on Lombard Street in between Hyde Street and Leavenworth Street!)
Pass By: Pier 39, Beach Street & The Embarcadero Parking area, San Francisco, CA 94133
The main attraction in Fisherman's Wharf
Pass By: Lands End, Point Lobos Avenue and El Camino del Mar, San Francisco, CA 94121
After crossing the bridge ride along the coast for a truly breathtaking ride. You can also ride your bike through Golden Gate Park, and return at our Haight Asbury location.
Departure Point :501 Bay St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Rescheduling is available in the event of inclement weather
- Infants must be at least 6 months old and able to sit up to use a baby seat or bike trailer
- Children age 4-11 can use kid bikes or Tagalongs
- Comfortable shoes and clothes, water and sunscreen are recommended; dress in layers as weather is likely to change quickly
- Helmets are provided and recommended, though not required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Visitors are required to maintain 6ft of social distance from other parties and staff.
- Curbside pick-up is available for all rentals. Bikes will be brought out to you and likewise you can leave them outside upon your return.
- All staff is required to wear PPE to ensure everyone's safety. Visitors will be asked to come wearing their own PPE. Masks are available for sale for those that do not have their own.
- Staff will disinfect the equipment before a safety demonstration so you will know that it is clean.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.