Full Day Bike Rental in Mindo
What better way is there to get to know a new place and sustainably get around than by bike? With Mindo BIking, you will be able to rent a bike for a day (from 8:30 am up to 6:00 pm) and take a cruise around the beautiful cloud forest and surrounding area.
per adult from
1 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Use of bicycle for a day (from 8:30 am up to 6:00 pm)
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- With a bike rental, you can:
• Explore the whole town of Mindo in less than 1 hour and see more than if you went by foot or by vehicle.
• Choose to have an invigorating workout cycling uphill to our enchanting waterfalls and take a well deserved and refreshing swim in their pools.
• You can use it to move between Mindo's Bucket Pass attractions, your hotel and hte places that you choose to eat at.
All customers will be required to listen to a short training talk and sign a waiver of liability.
Please only use your pass at this attraction if you are confident about riding mountain bikes. Any damage to the bycicle will be responsibility of the person who rides it.
Bring comfortable clothes, durable shoes for biking. Don't forget plenty of water as well!
Helmets, locks, a fanny pack, and a map of the area are provided, but pack a bag if you want to picnic along the falls.
Once you buy your ticket, try calling Mindo Biking in advance to reserve a bike when you plan to get there. This will guarantee a reserved bike for you or your group.
Departure Point :Mindo Biking, Vicente Aguirre no.48 y Avenida Quito Vicente Aguirre no.48 y, Av. Quito, 171202, Ecuador
Departure Time :3/23/2018 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please consider that road conditions in Mindo are very poor. Most streets are not paved, but instead are made of dirt and rocks. When it rains, these roads might be difficult to manoeuvre.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.