Full-Day Biking and Eco-Tour to Hoa Lu and Tam Coc from Hanoi
Enjoy a 10-hour tour from Hanoi to Hoa Lu and World Heritage–listed Tam Coc for a day of exploring natural wonders and historic landmarks.
You'll visit a temple from the 10th century, meet locals, and admire the scenery of rice paddies as you experience the area by both sampan (a wooden boat) and bicycle for a multi-perspective adventure. Lunch is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Boat trip
- Lunch of local cuisine
- Bicycle rental for 1 hour
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tam Coc, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
It’s hard not to be won over by the mystical, watery beauty of the Tam Coc "three caves" region, which is effectively a miniature landlocked version of Ha Long Bay. The film Indochine helped to put it on the tourist map, and both good and bad have come of its burgeoning popularity – access roads have been improved, though some of the canal banks themselves have been lined with concrete. In addition, Tam Coc has become relentlessly commercial, with many travellers having a wonderful day spoiled by hard-sell antics at the end of their trip
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties, Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh 40000 Vietnam
Hoa Lu was the capital of Vietnam in the 10th and 11th centuries. It lies in Ninh Binh Province. The area is one of ricefields broken by limestone mountains, and is approximately 90 km south of Hanoi. Together with Phat Diệm Cathedral, Tam Coc - Bich Dong, Bai Đinh Temple, Trang An, and Cuc Phương, Hoa Lu is a tourist destinations in Ninh Binh Province.
Pass By: Charming Vietnam Travel, 37A Hàng Thùng, street, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Providing Daily Deluxe Cruises Services of Halong bay cruises for 1 day, 2 day and 3 days, Sapa Package Tour and Vietnam Package Tour as well as related services , from luxury to standard; with our years of experience and the desire to provide to the guest the unforgettable Halong Bay, we certainly believe that Charming Vietnam Travel are the best choice for who would like to travel to this beautiful Vietnam.
Departure Point :1: 37b Hàng Thùng, Hàng Bạc, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
2: Charming Vietnam Travel, 37A Hàng Thùng, street, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up Hotels in Old Quarter of Hanoi.Airbnb/Apartment/Homestay please come to our office for tour departure: 37A Hang Thung, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.