Full-Day Boat Tour to Telascica and Kornati Islands with Lunch
Mesmerizing views to more than 100 islands and bays from a wooden boat in the Kornati National Park and Nature Park Telašćica. Swimming in a salt lake and local Dalmatian lunch make this experience one of the best excursions in Zadar archipelago.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hostess / guide
- Fuel surcharge
- Drinks: wine, juice, water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (100kn / 15€ per person)
- Entry/Admission - Telascica Nature Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kornati Islands National Park, Kornati Islands National Park, Sibenik-Knin County, Dalmatia
Have breakfast and lunch while sailing and enjoying a mesmerising view on Kornati National park islands and bays from a boat.
Stop At: Telascica Nature Park, Dugi Island 23281 Croatia
Swim in a salt lake, explore famous cliffs and swim in a Mir bay. Telaščica nature park is something you do not want to miss.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Ždralovac 24, 23206, Sukošan, Croatia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.