Full-Day Bootcamp Fun and Fitness at Alicante
Bootcamp has only the best Qualified Personal Trainers & Nutrition Coaches who will ensure your day full or fun and fitness is second to none! For the best experience, you need the best option!
Bootcamp is the place to be on a Saturday in Costa Blanca!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Full functional Training Equipment; Boxing Equipment; Weights; Macebells; Clubbells; Kettlebells; Tires
What's excluded :
- A Typical Saturday with RepZ Bulldog Bootcamp
- 8.30 am Start the morning with a natural Juice Shot preparing you for the day ahead.
- 9.30 am Beach Bodyweight workout "Lets Get Sandy Sweaty and (most possibly) Wet"!!!!
- 10.45 am Shower down (bootcamp style ) and a Nutrient Packed Protein Shake/light breakfast to replenish and revive
- 12.00 Domin8or Fit (the ULTIMATE in HIIT)
- 1.30 RepZ Fitness Circuits
- 2.45 pm Cool down Hike or Bike ride finished off with a nice hot shower
- 4.00pm Back to chill and Eat YESSSSSS An awesome Nutritious BBQ (please let us know of any allergies or food preferences e.g Vegan, Vegetarian, Pescatarian)
- 4.00 - 5.30pm Your chance to network and socialize whilst eating some awesome Tasty Food.
• Santa Pola, Santa Pola, Costa Blanca, Province of Alicante, Valencian Country
• Breakfast - Healthy Granola Bowl; Supergreen Protein Shake; Chia Pots -
• Healthy Snacks - Chocolate Protein Energy Balls; Apple & Peanut Butter Slices; Almond Energy Balls
• BBQ - Homemade burgers; Fish Kebabs; Chicken & Tofu Kebabs; Sweet Potato Fries; Quinoa Salad all feature
Departure Point :Partida Perleta, Alicante, Spain
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All boot campers are required to complete a medical questionnaire prior to arrival
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.