Full-Day Border Rover Tour with Private Driver
• After picking you up from your hotel in Edinburgh, we will head east along the coast to Tantallon Castle with its stunning views across the Forth Estuary. From there we will head south to the picturesque Glenkinchie Distillery for an optional tour and a taste of "The Water of Life". Your journey will carry on to Stately Floors Castle with its beautiful gardens before visiting Melrose for lunch and a chance to visit Melrose Abbey. Heading north we will stop at the majestic Scots View with its panoramic views of the Eildon Hills before heading on to the 15th century Roslin (Rosslyn) Chapel, made famous in the Da Vinci Code.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Water Bottle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Tantallon Castle
- Entry/Admission - Melrose Abbey
- Entry/Admission - Eildon Hills
- Entry/Admission - Rosslyn Chapel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tantallon Castle, North Berwick EH39 5PN Scotland
Tantallon Castle is a ruined mid-14th-century fortress, located 5 kilometres east of North Berwick, in East Lothian, Scotland. It sits atop a promontory opposite the Bass Rock, looking out onto the Firth of Forth
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Melrose Abbey, Abbey Street, Melrose TD6 9LG Scotland
St Mary's Abbey, Melrose is a partly ruined monastery of the Cistercian order in Melrose, Roxburghshire, in the Scottish Borders. It was founded in 1136 by Cistercian monks at the request of King David I of Scotland and was the chief house of that order in the country until the Reformation.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Eildon Hills, Melrose TD6 Scotland
Eildon Hill lies just south of Melrose, Scotland in the Scottish Borders, overlooking the town. The name is usually pluralised into "the Eildons" or "Eildon Hills", because of its triple peak. The 422 metres high eminence overlooks Teviotdale to the South.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: 1 Chapel Loan Rosslyn Chapel, Roslin, Roslin EH25 9PT Scotland
Rosslyn Chapel, formerly known as the Collegiate Chapel of St Matthew, is a 15th-century chapel located in the village of Roslin, Midlothian, Scotland. Rosslyn Chapel was founded on a small hill above Roslin Glen as a Catholic collegiate church in the mid-15th century.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• These private tours are ideal for one or more couples who wish to explore Edinburgh and its environs in the comfort of a chauffeur-driven vehicle; or even for a family of up to 6 people who would like a private tour.• If passenger wants to customize their tour then they can contact us at a time of booking.• If passenger wants to choose their pick up location which is outside of Central Edinburgh area then they can inquire us on provided voucher details
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Procedures: As a family run provider of transfer, chauffeur and site seeing services. Airport Transfers is committed to your safety in the new normal and that of it’s driver team. To that end, we have implemented the following measures: • Daily health checks, all drivers will take temperature tests and check for symptoms daily before beginning shifts. We request that passengers similarly ensure that they are asymptomatic before travelling with us. • Chauffeurs will greet guests verbally instead of a handshake, they will still offer to assist with luggage but will sanitise handles after handling. • All drivers will wear masks and hands will be sanitised regularly before, during and after / in between services. • Passengers must wear face masks at all times. • The front passenger seat alongside the driver will not be available for travellers use. • Drivers will wipe external and internal door handles after every trip. • Drivers will have sanitiser (60% + alcohol) and / or wipes available at all times. • Drivers will turn aircon and ventilation to circulate external air not internal air.
- Infants and children, regardless of age, count as full fare paying passengers. Please note that child seats are not compulsory and need to be requested on an ad hoc basis.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Strict Coronavirus (COVID-19) procedures will be adhered to including face masks, sanitisers, Social distancing, and partitions where available (see Additional Info for more details)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.