Full-Day Brunello Wine Tour
The winery tour begins with a drive along one of the most beautiful and ancient roads of Tuscany along the city of Sienna, with its sweet and enchanting hills. Once in the area, you will visit the historic village of Montalcino, and proceed with a guided tour and wine tasting (3 wines paired with local grissini) of a small producer in Brunello.
Visit the cellars and learn something about the origin and production of this world renowned wine. Taste the wine in evolution straight from the barrel. You will then enjoy a typical Tuscan lunch, during which you will drink DOCG Brunello and Rosso di Montalcino DOC. You will visit the vineyards and enjoy the anecdotes and “stories” on viticulture and production narrated by the wine maker.
In the afternoon, you will go to another wine producer of the Val d’Orcia and Chianti region, where you can taste the Tuscan extra virgin olive oil, and 3 wines-tasting paired with local grissini.
Get ready for an amazing experience in Tuscany!
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine tasting at the wineries ( 2 glasses of Super Tuscans
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Lunch ( 3 courses ) with wine tasting
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Val d'Orcia, Italy
The winery tour begins with a drive along one of the most beautiful and ancient roads of Tuscany along with the city of Siena with its sweet and enchanting hills. Once in the area visit the historic village of Montalcino to proceed with a first guided tour and wine tasting of a small producer of Brunello.
We will visit the cellars and learn something about the origin and production of this world-renowned wine. Taste the wine in evolution straight from the barrel and during the typical Tuscan lunch, you will drink DOCG Brunello and Rosso di Montalcino DOC. On request, you can visit the vineyards and enjoy the anecdotes and “stories” on viticulture and production narrated by the winemaker.
In the afternoon will be scheduled a second visit with wine tasting to another wine producer of the Val d’Orcia and Chianti region where you can taste the Tuscan extra virgin olive oil.
With us you will not live an ordinary tour, we’re going to share with you a human experience and life and to “explore” the lifestyle of our country listening to those who live it. You can establish an a personal relationship with the farmers and not only taste technically their products …
Visits to farms will not be just a quick stop for a glass of wine, but a real “intercultural experience“.
- 09.30 Leaving from Florence;
- Visit the nice little town Montalcino;
- Brunello Wine Tasting served with lunch;
- Drive back through a panoramic road;
- second wine tour in a small winery producer;
- 19:00 back to Florence.
Pass By: Montalcino, Montalcino, Tuscany
Departure Point :Culinaria Bistro, Piazza Torquato Tasso, 13rosso, 50124 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Communicate in advance any dietary restriction
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.