Full Day Brussels
We will discover the capital of Europe will its benefits and weird sides: the corruption, the organized mafia, the magnificent buildings and the terrible construiction throughout the city.
All the major areas will be covered:
Sablon district-European HQ-Cinquantenaire-Atomium-Grand Place
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Manneken Pis, 46 Rue de l'Etuve corner of rue du Chene and rue de l'Etuve, Brussels 1000 Belgium
It is the symbol of Brussels. It was created by Duquesnoy in marble in 1619 to be stolen. This is a copy.
Stop At: Grand Place Brussels Main Square, Brussels 1000 Belgium
The most beautiful square in world, built with all the corporations representing themselves in such splendid neo-renaissance style.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Atomium Square Laeken, Brussels 1020 Belgium
Built in 1958 for the world fair, represents an atom of iron magnified 165 billion times, a melting pot of iron, inox steel and aluminium.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Brussels Airport, A201, Zaventem 1930 Belgium
- Antwerp International Airport, Luchthavenlei, 2100 Antwerpen, Belgium
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.