Full day Cabo Polonio - From Punta del Este, Uruguay
Discover Cabo Polonio, a beautiful natural and bohemian refuge where you can connect with nature and get to know another type of landscape. This fishing village offers a break from the Cabo Polonio National Park.
Look at the islands in front of their coast and the sea lions on the coast. Meet the Lighthouse and learn the history of this beautiful place.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Tickets to museums / attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cabo Polonio, 27202 Rocha Department, Uruguay
After being picked up by your hotel in the center of Punta del Este, take the route to Cabo Polonio for a 2 hour trip, following the coast to the village, offering some beautiful landscapes.
Arriving in Cabo Polonio, your guide will explain your history and culture. Meet the three islands known as the Torres Islands (Isla Rasa, Encantada and Islote). The islands are natural reserves of several colonies of sea lions that can be observed from the coast.
Visit the Cabo Polonio Lighthouse, a reference for sailors since 1881.
Stroll through natural and wild beaches, observing the local fauna and enjoying a unique moment in this preserved environment.
After knowing the town and its surroundings, you will be taken back to your hotel in the center of Punta del Este.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.