Full-Day Cairo Tour to the Giza Pyramids and Sphinx from Cairo Airport
During your layover at Cairo airport Enjoy a visit to Giza pyramids, Sphinx, Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque and Citadel of Salah El Din. And Old Cairo to visit the Hanging Church, Abu Sirga Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue.Then to khan el khalili bazaar.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Private tour.
- Bottled water.
- Air port pickup and drop-off
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- All service charges and taxes.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees.
- Food and drinks.
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Cairo Citadel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
At 7.00 am your tour guide will pick you up from Cairo airport, he will wait you outside the arrival hall holding a sign in your name to start your tour to The Pyramids of Giza, you will star your tour there in the front of the pyramid of the king Cheops which is One of the seven wonders of the ancient world still remain awesome, then you see the pyramid of the king Chephren and the pyramid of the king Mykerinus. then from the best place at the Giza plateau you will see a panoramic view to all the three pyramids together.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
the great Giza Sphinx which is lies At the foot of the Pyramids, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates from the time of Chephren it was discovered in 1912.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Coptic Cairo, Cairo Egypt
Old Cairo Or Coptic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church, Abu Sirga Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cairo Citadel, Salah Salem St, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Citadel of Salah El Din which was constructed by Salah El Din on the Moqattam hills in 1183 AD to defend Cairo from the armies of Crusaders. Inside the citadel you will visit Mohamed Ali alabaster mosque which is the most important mosque in the city. Still used as a place of worship today by the Muslims of Cairo, the architectural masterpiece opens its doors to visitors of all faiths.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
khan el khalili bazaar the most famous and oldest bazaars in the Middle East and at the end of your tour you will be escorted back to Cairo airport.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our tour guide will pick you up from Cairo airport exit door, holding a sign with your name.Airports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.