Full Day Canyon fishing trip
Kenai canyon is the most beautiful part of the Kenai River with some great fishing opportunities. we have 20 years exprerince of fishing these waters and have one of the limited permits to fish and float it.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
What's excluded :
- fish license
A trip down the Kenai River canyon (Jim’s Landing to Skilak Lake) takes you deep into the heart of the Kenai National Wildlife Refuge. It is part of the upper river, and classified as drift only. It is comprised of the last three miles of the upper Kenai River and flows into beautiful Skilak Lake. This less-traveled section has some of the most dramatic Alaskan scenery as well as extremely productive trout waters. Here, nice rainbow trout and Dolly Varden congregate with spawning salmon to eat their eggs and get fat! Kenai River Canyon trips are weather dependent. The boat take-out is at the other end of Skilak Lake, and high winds coming off the Harding Ice Field can make crossing Skilak Lake unsafe. A decision to complete the canyon will be finalized the day of the prospective float.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up at Cooper Landing hotels and lodges only
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.