Full-Day Capri and Blue Grotto Tour from Rome
Discover the beautiful Mediterranean island of Capri in this 8 hour tour! To begin your exciting tour, you will take a 1 hour train ride to Naples from Rome, where upon arrival, your guide will meet you. You will then cross to Capri aboard a jetfoil to the Island where you will visit the Blue Grotto and have funny experiences, including climbing to the top of Mount Solaro by chairlift, visit the Caesar Augustus Gardens, and even be driven through the "Mamma Mia Road" - a very narrow road, overlooking the sea! Food and drinks are not included and your tour will conclude at the train station to catch a train ride back to Rome.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round-trip shared jetfoil
- Transport by private convertible car or minibus
- Professional English speaking guide
- Round-trip transfer train station-port-train station
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Blue Grotto admission tickets
- Shared boat ride tour all around the island ( If the Blue Grotto is closed)
- Augustus Gardens admission tickets
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Train tickets from Rome to Naples and back
- Chairlift admission tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
The Blue Grotto is one of the most famous attractions on the island of Capri. To reach it you need a rowing boat guided strictly by authorized boatmen. The cave is accessed by lying on the bottom of the boat as the entrance is only one meter high. The interior offers a breathtaking show with its colors that enchant the sight.
Pass By: Monte Solaro, 80007 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
Monte Solaro is the highest point on the island (589 meters above sea level) from which you can witness the most beautiful view of Capri. From here you can see the whole island, the Gulf of Naples, the Sorrento Peninsula and the Amalfi Coast.
Pass By: I Faraglioni, End of Via Tragara, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
The Faraglioni are the symbol of Capri Island. These are three rock peaks that emerge from the water, not far from the coast, and have an average height of 100 meters. The central Faraglione is characterized by the opening of an arch.
Pass By: Giardini di Augusto, Via Matteotti 2, 80076, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
The Augustus' Gardens are a series of flowered terraces overlooking, on one side, the Faraglioni and, on the other, the Bay of Marina Piccola and the famous Via Krupp.
From here it is possible to portray the Faraglioni throughout their show.
Departure Point :Central Station Naples, Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 80142 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Your Healthy is our priority so we adopted all the measures to keep our guests safe .All the vehicles are regularly sanitized as required by the COVID19 legislation. We also remind all guests to always equip themselves with gel sanitizing for the hands and facemasks where necessary.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.