Full day Caribbean Mega Truck Safari
Discover the Dominican Republic its people, its culture and the way of life. This exciting safari will take you to know the life in the Dominican countryside and the urban zone to know its culture and its people aboard a big safari truck. Skip the hassle of renting a car and leave the driving to a professional as you focus on the scenery. Highlights include a stop at a local school, the Basilica de Higuey, and travel through the eastern regions' fields of sugarcane and other agricultural products.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Tour Guide In different languages
- Dominican Lunch Bufetf
- National Beverages
- Horse Ride
- Macao Beach Bath
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Our super large safari trucks, well prepared for your safety and comfort, equipped with a friendly professional Tour Guide and free on board bar.
We will go through mountains and rivers, visit the plantations of sugar cane, coffee and cocoa, have a cup of coffee and chocolate made naturally in the mountain, and at the same time a toast of MAMAJUANA, we will also try different types of seasonal tropical fruit taken from The trees. We will visit a typical country house to see how people live in the countryside.
We will also visit a Rural School and know about the Dominican educational system, then we will go to the most important city of the east, the city of Higüey to visit the Basilica Nuestra Señora de la Altagracia, we will take a walk around the city and we will have a panoramic view of the market Municipal, from there we set off on our trucks to a private ranch to take a horse ride, swim in a crystal clear river, enjoy a rich Dominican lunch, visit a small shop to buy handmade gifts and watch the process of making Handmade cigars.
Finally we finished our excursion on the virgin beach of MACAO, where you can have fun swimming or using our surfboards or just relax in the view of the caribbean sun with a beer or a free bowl in your hand.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up time may vary depending on your locationAirports
- Punta Cana Airport, Punta Cana Dominican Republic
- Marina Cap Cana, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most customers usually bring candy, chocolate, notebooks, pencils to give to the kids at school (it's not mandatory)
- Please note that sometime they do not allow us get into the school so as not to disturb children on test days.
- School its open from Monday To Friday..
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Maximum of 40 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.