Full day Caribbean Saona Island by Catamaran and Speed Boat
Whatever your idea of paradise be you will find it in Saona Island! White sandy beaches, turquoise clear waters and countless palm trees are just a sample...
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by catamaran or speedboat
- Transport by air-conditioned Bus
- Entry/Admission - Saona Island
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saona Island, Cotubanamá National Park Dominican Republic
Saona Island (Spanish: Isla Saona) is a tropical island located a short distance from the mainland on the south-east tip of the Dominican Republic. It is a government protected nature reserve and is part of Parque Nacional Cotubanamá. It is a popular destination for tourists from all over the Dominican Republic, who arrive in fleets of catamarans and small motorboats on organized excursions every day. The Island is known for its beaches, and has been used on a number of occasions by film-makers and advertisers looking for a stereotypical "deserted island" setting for their film or product. It is promoted amongst European visitors as the setting for the Bounty chocolate bar advert.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time may vary depending on the locationAirports
- Punta Cana Airport, Punta Cana Dominican Republic
- Marina Cap Cana, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Note that: this tour starts in The Est National Park, La Romana. It takes one hour driving from any of the Punta Cana Hotels.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- After booking you can contact us on whatsapp for quick comunication
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.