Full-Day Carthage, Sidi Bou Said, Bardo Museum & Medina Private Tour from Tunis
Visit the ancient city of Carthage, a seaside village, and the Tunis medina on a full-day tour from Tunis that includes lunch and round-trip transport from your Tunis centrally located hotel. This 8-hours tour takes you to two of Tunisia’s 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites in a single day.
• Full-day Tunis tour
• Visit the Punic city of Carthage
• Have lunch in La Goulette
• Explore the Tunis medina with a licensed professional guide
• Hotel pickup and drop-off from your Tunis centrally located hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from your Tunis centrally located hotel
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees to Carthage and Bardo Museum
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels in other cities
- Start the day with pickup at your Tunis hotel. Make the 25-minute trip to Carthage in a comfortable, air-conditioned car, and spot some of Tunisia’s most exclusive villas along the way. Explore the city with your guide, taking in ancient landmarks with sweeping views of the surrounding coastline. Carthage was famously destroyed by the Romans in 146 BC, but excavations have revealed five-story homes, sewage systems, and the remains of city walls that once stretched 21 miles (34 km) across Byrsa Hill.
After visiting the UNESCO-listed archeological site, continue to Sidi Bou Said, a blue-and-white, picturesque village that looks over the Mediterranean Sea. Pause for lunch at a local restaurant, then return to Tunis to visit the Bardo National Museum, whose exhibits display Roman mosaics, early Islamic ceramics, and rare Phoenician artifacts. Make the final stop of the day in the Tunis medina, the city’s UNESCO-listed old city. Follow your guide through the narrow streets to the Zitouna Mosque, a traditional cap-makers market, and Tunis colorful perfume market. This tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel in Tunis.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick up from any hotel in Tunis
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Bardo Museum closed on Monday (we offer a different location to visit on demand).
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.