Full Day: Chocolate Route, Forests & Mangroves (Departure from Guayaquil)
We start at 8:30 a.m. where we will do three different activities in a single day visiting a protected reserve that houses 54 species of mammals in which we highlight the howler monkey, 221 species of birds, 8 amphibians and 12 varieties of reptiles. We will walk through an extensive vegetation surrounded by trees representative of the dry forest, then we will go to the mangroves of El Morro and take a boat that will cross the estuary, the habitat of the Bottlenose Dolphin, a beautiful and friendly mammal and enjoy several interesting places to observe a variety of native and migratory herons. Finally, our activity ends in a representative Cacaotera Farm to know and learn completly the beautiful process of the Cocoa Fruit from sowing, harvesting and the post harvesting, this is accompanied by the elaboration of handmade 100% Ecuadorian chocolate.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup
- Entry/Admission - Viasam Tour- Programas personalizado Full Day por Guayaquil y la Costa de Ecuador
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Viasam Tour- Programas personalizado Full Day por Guayaquil y la Costa de Ecuador, Dr. Leopoldo Benitez Vinueza, Mz 1, V97, Guayaquil 090513, Ecuador
The species of birds, 8 amphibians and 12 varieties of reptiles. We will continue the tour visiting a cocoa plantation.
We will learn the production process of cocoa roasting in the machines and equipment that have worked in the same facilities so that the aromas and flavors of the chocolate are developed.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup the travelers in all the hotels in Guayaquil and in the Aeropuerto Internacional José Joaquín de Olmedo.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This activity requires a good physical activity
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Tourism is changing, now it is different but traveling is still pleasant and relaxing. Continuing life, we will serve using all the necessary precautionary measures so that your travel experience around Guayaquil and the coast is unique, offering private travel experiences with distance social
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.