Full Day City Highlights Tour of St. Petersburg
We will present you three centuries of St. Petersburg in this full day private tour. You will see the most wonderful and famous places, squares, churches and cathedrals of the city. Not too many cities in the world can compete with a number of historical places and architectural beauty of the former Russian capital. From the beginning of the tour you start feeling overwhelmed with the grandeur, taste and mystery of our marvelous city which is full of glorious stories!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional private guide service
- Comfortable business class transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Experienced driver
- Entry/Admission - Peter and Paul Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
What's excluded :
- Lunch (food and drinks)
- Visit to the Colonnade of St. Isaac Cathedral
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Masks Of Lions On The Strelka Of Vasilievsky Island, Birzhevaya Square, St. Petersburg Russia
The tour starts off with a meet and greet with your guide in your hotel lobby. The route will be customized depending on your hotel location. A private guide will accompany you throughout the duration of the tour in a comfortable business class car.
10am City sightseeing tour with stops near sphinxes not far from the spit of Vasilevsky Island
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Peter and Paul Fortress, Petropavlovskaya Fortress, 3, St. Petersburg 197022 Russia
10am - 11am: Visit Peter & Paul Fortress with Cathedral. This is the first building of the fabulous city of St. Petersburg
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Peter and Paul Cathedral, Sobornaya Sq., 1 Petropavlovskaya Fortress, St. Petersburg 197046 Russia
There are tombs of the Romanov dynasty in the Cathedral.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Field of Mars (Marsovo Pole), St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
11am - 11:40am: Continue the city tour with several photo-stops on Mars Fields Neva embankment.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
12pm-12:40 pm: Go inside Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood. This onion-domed decorative memorial to the assassinated emperor Alexander II is the personification of splendid Russian ecclesiastical architecture.
1pm - 2pm: Lunch break (not included)
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
Tour of the Hermitage Museum. Third of the world's largest museums proud of it's wide collection of artworks from different periods and famous due to famous artworks.
5pm - Back to your hotel
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Palace Square, 6, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
Traveler pickup is offered
Guests may be picked up from ANY HOTEL/APARTMENT located in the city center or 6km/miles away from it. Guide will be waiting in your hotel lobby or near the building where your apartments is locates. Guide will be holding a sign with your last name written on it.Airports
- Pulkovo Airport, St. Petersburg Russia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is not available for cruise ship passengers.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please note: the visit to the Hermitage does not include the collection of impressionists and post-impressionists which moved to the new General Staff building.
- This is a sample itinerary. The order of museum visits may change depending on availability of entrance tickets, museums days-off, traffic situation in the city. Museums also reserve the right to shift an entrance time on a very short notice. We will rearrange the itinerary accordingly so that all venues can be visited.
- The exact entrance times can vary. Pre-booked time periods to enter the museums are assigned only by the management of the museums and is a subject to changes. It is possible that there will be a line of people entering the museum at the same time.
- This tour is not recommended for wheelchair passengers, and if a person with a wheelchair decides to participate he/she must have a personal helper to assist in boarding/disembarking the vehicle, and entering the restrooms and restaurant, and all sites. At certain locations a wheelchair person may not be able to exit the bus, and may have to stay inside the bus.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.