Full Day City Tour + Citadel of Pachacamac
Visit the Colonial Quarter of Perù, get into its history and the change that its city has had through time around its architecture. We will pass to the Citadel of the God Pachacamac
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer Hotel - City Colonial - Pachacamac
- Excursion Tour
- Tour Guide
- Tickets "Convento San Francisco"
What's excluded :
- The program does not include anything not specified
- Tour the most outstanding places in the city of Lima and let yourself be enveloped by its charm and tradition. Start this tour with a panoramic view of Huaca Pucllana, a magnificent ceremonial and archaeological center built in the 4th century A.D. Get to know Colonial Lima by visiting its traditional historic center, appreciate the beauty of its Plaza Mayor, the Government Palace, the Municipal Palace and its imposing Cathedral. We’ll tour an important convent in the city.
Observe the modernity of the city as you tour the residential and financial area of San Isidro and finally get an incomparable view of the Pacific Ocean from the tourist district of Miraflores. After lunch we will experience an unforgettable archaeological and mystical experience. Get to know the Sanctuary of the Pachacamac God, considered by the ancient Andean peoples as the creator of the universe and a successful oracle to predict the future and possible catastrophes. Pachacamac is a splendid citadel made up of a set of clay pyramids, are distinguished palaces, temples, squares and streets which make up this ancestral center of pilgrimage and devotion of ancient Peru.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from the any hotel in Lima City (applies only hotels in Miraflores, San Isidro and Lima).
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.