Full Day City Tour + Museum "Oro del Perú"
We will go into the great landscape that relates the old buildings of the city of Lima. We will observe its buildings, its history and how it has influenced the Peruvian people. We will visit one of the great museums of Lima; and we will see their different works of art.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer Hotel - Museum "Oro del Peru"
- Excursion Tour
- Tour Guide
- Tickets "Museo del Oro del Peru"
What's excluded :
- The program does not include anything not specified
- Drop Off from Casco Colonia Lima to the Hotel
- Visit the most outstanding places in the city of Lima and let yourself be enveloped by its charm and tradition. Start this tour with a panoramic view of Huaca Pucllana, a magnificent ceremonial and archaeological center built in the 4th century A.D. Get to know Colonial Lima by visiting its traditional historic center, appreciate the beauty of its Plaza Mayor, the Government Palace, the Municipal Palace and its imposing Cathedral. We’ll tour an important convent in the city. Observe the modernity of the city as you tour the residential and financial area of San Isidro and finally get an incomparable view of the Pacific Ocean from the tourist district of Miraflores. After lunch, we will be able to appreciate the exhibition of the finest objects worked in gold and silver of ancient Peru, as well as the most varied collection of weapons from different places of the world in the "Museum of Gold of Peru". A valuable and numerous collection of metallurgical works that are the manifestation of the culture and skill of the ancient inhabitants of our country among which we highlight necklaces, headgear, ear muffs, noses, masks, pectorals, bracelets, among others.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Lima City (applies only hotels in Miraflores, San Isidro and Lima).
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.