Full Day City Tour - Museum, Citadel, Coptic city, Khan el Khalili + Launch
○ Early morning to get the most of the day light, we will head to the Mosque of Mohamed Ali inside the fortress of Saladine made all from alabaster and very special panorama to Cairo city from the top of it.
○ Directly we will take the car heading to the Egyptian museum, where you will get the most of it with me as tour guide. I will make you see very special pieces and make it unusual memory where we can touch all the Egyptian history in that great building. Not to mention the King Tut AnKh Amun treasure and the golden mask.
○ Old Coptic city is our next stop, you will know where the Holy Family with the Jesus baby was hiding from the Herodes Magnus persecution, now called Saints Sergius and Bacchus Church. Also you will visit one of the unique and only Synagogue open for visitors called Ben Izra. The Hanging Church is last place to know in this stop.
○ After Launch in a local Egyptian restaurant you go to the Khan el Khalili Market to live like a local and enjoy the atmosphere.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - The launch is included not beverage
- Bottle of water
- Private transportation
- Professional photographer Guide with equipment (GoPro or Canon800D)
What's excluded :
- Gratitudes (Optional)
- Entrances for touristic sites (Museum and Citadel)
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Salah Al-Din Al-Ayoubi Castle, Salah Salem Street, Cairo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Visiting the master pieces of the Egyptian museum. Understating the evolution of the Egyptian history in all its decades and Kingdoms, from the Old one to the Greek Roman era.
You will get to know the Golden Pharaoh Tut Ankh Amun and the treasure found by 1922 in the west bank of Luxor.
Much more you will find and will get the detailed explanation about every unique piece you should see in that great and marvelous place.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Salah Al-Din Al-Ayoubi Castle, Salah Salem Street, Cairo, صلاح سالم، Al Abageyah, El-Khalifa, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
The place is very special, sophisticated and overwhelming. The place has many places we going to visit for many different ages in the later Islamic-ottoman era.
The citadel is grouping The alabaster mosque of Mohamed Ali, part of his royal palace, his tomb, mosque of Ibn Kalawoon and the spectacular panorama where we can see the pyramids from that high mountain.
Every photo worth it
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Coptic Cairo, Cairo Egypt
If you want to the see the greatest and oldest christian community of the world and middle east, you will do it here.
The churches that tells the history are very beautiful. The escape of the holy family from isreal to Egypt has one of its point more important and sacred here where Jesus the kid had been drinking and living. This church now called Abo Serga.
You will see the one of the oldest roman fortress where a hanging church belongs to the 3rd century is constructed over it.
The hanging church was the Pop official resident during the first christian ages .. we will get a bless from many original Coptic icons which represent a unique art.
The Jewish synagogue of Bin Ezra is where the only place nowadays available in Egypt to know the history of Egyptian Jewish people before their disappearance and immigration out of Egypt. Here we will get to know very special information about them.
Photography are somehow limited inside these places.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
It is a Big Bazzar, in major cases it is a place for cheap gifts and middle to low quality products. It is an interesting to get in the bargain and enjoy some hassle moments with the buyers..
The atmosphere is very local, specially the cafes are very Egyptians where you can smoke some shisha (hookah) which some flavors.
Take photos here a lot and make your great collections
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel all over Great CairoAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Get local currency for the entrances as no visa or dollars are accepted.
- Hats and Sunglasses.
- Walking/Sports Shoes (comfortable walking shoes)
- Loose/Light & colorful clothing in Summer Season (Month of May till end of October)
- Professional Egyptology Guide and photographer with gear (Canon 800D and GoPro)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.