Full-Day City Tour of Kampala
This tour includes visiting various important touristic sites in Kampala - Capital City of Uganda. This African city has a good reputation, offering visitors cultural and historical highlights, good restaurants and a bit of vibrant nightlife.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Uganda Museum
- Entry/Admission - Gaddafi National Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Ndere Centre
- Entry/Admission - Batwa Cultural Heritage
- Entry/Admission - Rubaga-Kathedrale
- Entry/Admission - Namirembe Kathedrale
- Entry/Admission - Independence Monument
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Once the city of seven hills, now Kampala spans over 20 hills. Kampala is the capital and largest city in Uganda. Kampalala has an abundance of vegetation scattered in its parks, gardens and recreational areas.
The tour starts in the morning where you will be picked up from your hotel by your experienced tour guide. You will then start visiting popular tour sites in Kampala such as: the Independence Monument, Namugongo Shrine, Namirembe Cathedral, Gadafi's Mosque, and African Crafts Village, before stopping for lunch at one of Uganda's best restaurants (included).
After, you will later continue your tour and visit the Uganda Museum, Bahai Temple, Nakasero Market, Owino Market, the Old and New Taxi Parks and Makerere University. The tour guide will then return you to your hotel at the end of the tour.
Departure Point :Your centrally located Kampala accommodation
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.