Full day coach excursion - Pearls of the Western Galilee from Tel Aviv
Break away from Tel Aviv on this 10-hour tour and head to Caesarea there you'll enjoy a walking tour of the city. Explore the ruins that include the aqueduct, theater, and palace. Afterwards, head to Haifa for a view of the beautiful Bahai gardens, followed by a tour to Acre where you will visit the underground Crusader City; Proceed to Rosh Hanikra to visit the remarkable limestone grottoes before your return back to Tel Aviv.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Meet your guide at your Tel-Aviv accommodations before departing through the coastal road to Caesarea, the ancient Roman capital. Enjoy a walking tour of the site as you explore the ancient ruins and archaeological excavations including the aqueduct, the palace and other fascinating findings. Afterwards, head to the city of Haifa, where you will stop for a panoramic view of the marvelous terraced Bahai gardens, the port, and the bay.
Proceed along the coastal road to Acre for a visit the of underground Crusader city and crypt. Explore the narrow alleyways of the old city bazaar, port, and the mosque.
Continue to Rosh Hanikra; descend by cable car into the underwater grottoes and admire the spectacular natural formation.
Return to your point of departure at the end of your tour.
Departure Point :Tel Aviv Hotels - depending on your hotel's location .
Departure Time :7:20 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended the tour does involve a moderate amount of walking
- In the event of lack of participants tour may be conducted in a minibus.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.