Full day Coñaripe - Termas Geométricas
They are located in the Coñaripe sector. The Geometric Baths, formerly known as Termas de Cajón Negro, are the result of an ambitious project carried out by the architect Germán del Sol, who, through the construction of the thermal baths, mainly of wood and natural materials, wanted to bring nature to the geometry, to achieve a harmonious environment.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance to the hot springs
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Termas Geometricas, Fundo CajónNegro, Km 16 Camino Coñaripe, Parque Nacional Villarrica, Pucon Chile
Departure from Pucón to the Lican Ray resort, bordering the Calafquén Lake to the town of Coñaripe, to take a detour to the Villarrica National Park, towards the Chinai sector.
The Geometric Hot Springs sprout naturally in a gorge half a kilometer long in the middle of the native forests of the Villarrica Volcano National Park, at km. 16 of the road from Coñaripe to Palguín.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.