Full Day Colca Canyon Tour
Cannot miss the full day excursion to the wonderful Colca Canyon. This crossing starts from very early, and will take you to know one of the deepest canyons in the world, as well as the possibility of seeing the majestic flight of the famous Condor.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transportation to and from centrally located Arequipa hotels, to the Colca Canyon
- Professional guide
- Ticket entrance to Colca Canyon
- Lunch at Chivay
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colca Canyon, Colca Canyon, Arequipa Region
We will pick you up from the hotel at 03:00 am, to go for 4 hours until get the Chivay town. Upon arrival, we will go to Cruz del Condor, to appreciate the beauty of the deepest canyon in the world. Also, we will see the amazing condors flying around, in their natural habitat.
On our way back, we will visit the towns of Macca and Yanque, the viewpoint of Antahuilque, until reach Chivay to visit this beautiful Andean town, and enjoy a lunch. To finish this full day tour, we will return to Arequipa, to transferred you to the hotel.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from centrally located Downtown Arequipa hotels
Departure Time :3:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You should bring coat, sunglasses, sunscreen, comfortable clothes and shoes, camera, spending cash for personal expenses
- We recommend being in good physical condition, as the Colca Canyon has an average height of 3400 m.a.s.l.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain social distance, in case they do not respect the basic safety measures they will be asked to leave the tour. The maximum capacity of the services will be reduced in order to guarantee social isolation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.