Full day Colonia del Sacramento - From Montevideo, Uruguay
Explore the cobbled streets, reddish houses and colonial buildings of one of the most charming cities in Uruguay: Colonia del Sacramento.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Does not include cruise, consult separately
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Colonia del sacramento Uruguay, 70000 Colonia del Sacramento, Colonia Department, Uruguay
A cultural walk through the history of the conquest and colonization in the Río de la Plata. Discover the charms of the only city of Portuguese origin in the territory of the Eastern Band, today the Oriental Republic of Uruguay.
The walk allows us to observe in our journey, agricultural - livestock - industrial production, our letters of introduction in the world economy. We visit the unique city of Nueva Helvecia also called Colonia Suiza, and then reach Colonia del Sacramento.
It is located on the north bank of the Río de la Plata 177 kilometers from Montevideo and 45 kilometers in a straight line from Buenos Aires. Its Historic District was declared by UNESCO, Historical Patrimony of Humanity in December 1995. Its plant
urban of Portuguese origin contrasts with the model ordered by the Spanish Law on the West Indies.
It is characterized by the unmistakable walls and defensive bastions. We also visit the Rambla Costanera, the Real de San Carlos with its old Plaza de Toros, the Church of San Benito and residential neighborhoods of the city.
We will make an absolutely different and exclusive walk of cultural interest to know and enjoy the magic of this environment. At agreed time direct return to your hotel.
Virgin of Schoenstatt
San Carlos Real
Caminatour through the Historic District
Street of Sighs
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.