Full Day Concha y Toro & Santa Rita Vineyards from Santiago
You’ll depart from the hotel and set course to the Maipo Valley, where the Viña Concha y Toro is located. The tour includes a walk through the beautiful colonial gardens of this company founded in 1883. A visit to the wineries, to the vineyards themselves and, of course, a tasting is also part of the tour, later you will be visiting Santa Rita Vineyard, surrounded by the unique natural settings, this tour will teach you about the history of Chile and its wine culture. The tour begins in the vines, where in the mixed vine garden you can find many different grapes that are grown there. You will experience the whole wine production process, passing through the wine cellars, the storage cellars and bottling plants. Legend has it that 120 national soldiers sheltered there during a long and exhausting battle for Chilean independence. That is where the name of one of their most famous wines comes from and end with a wine tasting experience at the wine bar before heading back to the hotel.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Transport
- Private Guide
- Wine Tasting
- Engraved Wine Glass as a Gift
- Entry/Admission - Concha y Toro
- Entry/Admission - Vina Santa Rita
What's excluded :
- Wine Bottles
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Concha y Toro, Avenida Virginia Subercaseaux 210, Pirque 9480092 Chile
Walk around the gardens of the summer residence of the Concha y Toro family, discover the variety garden, visit our cellars and taste a selection of three of our wines.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Vina Santa Rita, Camino Padre Hurtado 0695 Alto Jahuel, Buin 9501660 Chile
Visiting Santa Rita is a fascinating chance to experience Chile’s cultural heritage and winemaking traditions.
Located in the foothills of Alto Jahuel, Buin, the winery is sited in an idyllic natural setting, a meeting point for winemaking traditions, Chilean history, culture, and cuisine.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Concha y Toro, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
Passengers will be picked up from their respective Hotels
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.