Full-day Cordoba Tour from Seville, including Cordoba Mosque
Explore the architectural and cultural treasures of Cordoba on a fascinating full-day tour from Seville. Wander the narrow alleyways of the Jewish Quarter and admire the Moorish magnificence of the architecture. Immerse yourself in the religious resplendence of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba and see one of Spain´s few existing synagogues. Delve deeper into the Islamic heritage of the city with an interesting guide and enjoy a stress-free sojourn with a priority access pass.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
- Preventing service Covid-19: Social distancing in the walking tour and bus
- Hand sanitizer
- Single use headsets to hear the tour guide clearly
- Entry/Admission - Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba
- Entry/Admission - Sinagoga
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba, Calle del Cardenal Herrero 1, 14003 Cordoba Spain
Mezquita- Catedral de Cordoba
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jewish Quarter (Juderia), Cordoba Spain
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Sinagoga, Calle Judios 20, 14004 Cordoba Spain
This synagogue and the Tránsito one in Toledo are two of the most representative examples of the medieval period.
It is quite small and its entrance is through a courtyard. The main door is profusely decorated with Mudejar plasterwork and there are three small balconies which form a trefoil archway with inscriptions from the psalms enclosed in a rectangular frame. The Tabernacle is on the east wall.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Andalsur Excursiones, Calle Zaragoza, 1, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
07.45am - 8:30am (hotel pickup)07.45am Andalsur Excursiones Office (C/ Zaragoza nº1 41001 Sevilla)
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Occasionally the tour may be offered in two languages at the same time
- To confirm pick-up time. please contact us the day before your visit.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.