Full Day Cotopaxi & Quilotoa Volcanoes, Ecuador
Departure by bus from through the Panamerican Highway admiring the diverse ecosystems of the route, as a clear sign of the majesty of the Andes. We continue to the Cotopaxi National Park, arriving at the foot of the impressive active volcano. Visit the Museum Park, the Limpiopungo Lagoon and and through an interesting hike will reach the forest of chuquirahuas to 4200 meters. (if the weather permits).
We reach the Quilotoa Volcano, which has in its crater a stunning turquoise lagoon, making it one of the most beautiful landscapes of Ecuador. We take a short hike to appreciate the magnificent view of the volcano (if weather conditions allow).
Free time for lunch (not included).
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bilingual tour guide ( English / Spanish)
- Group Tour
What's excluded :
- Entrance to the Cotopaxi National Park.
Route Duration: 12 hoursStops on the Cotopaxi, Ecuador:
Attractions on the Cotopaxi, Ecuador:
Cotopaxi National Park / Cotopaxi Volcano
Operates: The pickup time will be reconfirmed
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.