Full-Day Countryside Off-Road Vehicle Tour from Prague
Get off the beaten track in touristy Prague and get to know the real Czech countryside with a guide who knows the best places you won't find in travel books. Enjoy the magical volcanoes, distant views and charming steppes, learn how to pan for Czech garnets and taste homemade goat cheese at a local goat farm.
You get to experience an easy going trip in an off-road car with a local guide, who knows the best places you won't find in travel books and will be there only for you and your questions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide services for the duration of the trip
- Transport in our 4x4 vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Offroadsafari - Day Tour, Na PrikopE 15, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
Get a real Czech countryside experience and visit magical places you never thought existed in the Czech Republic. Taste local cuisine in a small countryside gastropub with a breathtaking view over 4 medieval castles. See a life on a local farm with domestic animals, feed them and pet them, taste homemade farm products. Learn panning for the famous Czech garnets and take them home as a souvenir. Explore some small but mysterious castles, local villages, markets, and medieval counstryside churches. This trip is perfect for couples, families with children and all travelers who do not seek exhausting hikes but rather an easy going trip exploring some off-the-beaten track places.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Wait in the lobby or reception for our driver.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.