Full Day Cruise to Greek Islands from Athens: Poros - Hydra - Aegina
Join our full day cruise from Athens and discover three of the most famous and beautiful islands of the Saronic Gulf! Visit the cosmopolitan Hydra island with the extremely picturesque capital, full of red-tiled houses and stone-paved narrow alleys. Continue to Poros with the historic clock, the library and the picturesque church of Virgin Maria. Last stop at the a verdant island of Aegina known for its great production of colourful pistachio, the temple of Afea and the monastery of Saint Nectarios. Live a unique cruise and enjoy a buffet meal on board full of delicacies!
per adult from
What's included :
- Expert multilingual escorts on board
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (selected hotels, if option selected)
- Folklore show with traditional dances on board
- Buffet lunch on board
- All taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Poros Port, Leof. Papadopoulou 78 Leof. Papadopoulou, 18020 Greece
After transferring from Athens to port by motor coach (if port transfers option has been selected), you'll set sail for the island of Poros, where you'll have free time for strolling and shopping.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Profitis Ilias Monastery Hydra, Greece
Next, it's on to the island of Hydra. You will have about 1 hour and 30 minutes at leisure to enjoy the unique charms of Hydra island, whose amphitheater shape once served as a safe shelter for Saronic Pirates. From the decks, you will be able to admire the very special architecture and dramatic landscapes of this island, whose old traditional stone houses and mansions silently stand witness to a long and turbulent history.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Aphaia, Greece
Upon arrival in Egina (Aegina) you can either join an excursion to the Temple of Aphaia (cost not included) or take a walk around the main town. Aegina is one of the Saronic islands of Greece in the Saronic Gulf. The lovely island is only 31 miles (50 kilometers) from Athens, and is a popular getaway for Athenians during the summer months. After sailing back to port you'll be transferred to Athens.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Unnamed Road, Paleo Faliro 175 61, Greece
2: Unnamed Road, Kallithea 176 74, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick up/drop off service from/to Athens centrally located hotels if port transfers option has been selected, otherwise the meeting point is directly at the port (Marina Kalitheas or Marina Flisvos)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The order in which we shall visit the islands may change but not the duration of stay on any of the islands.
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 400 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.