Full day Cu Chi Tunnels & Ho Chi Minh City luxury small group tour with lunch
This tour includes the Cu Chi Tunnels & Ho Chi Minh City.
Morning, we will visit Cu Chi Tunnels - see the ingenious network of tunnels created by the Viet Cong during the Vietnam War. Nowhere else is the tenacious spirit of the Vietnamese more evident than in the underground tunnels of Cu Chi. Giving a unique insight into the dark times of the Vietnam War when an under supplied army of guerrillas defeated one of the most well armed military powers in the world, the US.
Then enjoy a lunch of local Vietnamese cuisine.
Afternoon, The Ho Chi Minh City tour will give you an insight into the history, culture and the daily life of the locals in Ho Chi Minh City. Bargain for souvenirs at Ben Thanh market and. Learn about Vietnam's modern history by visiting the War Remnants Museum, Reunification Palace, Central Post Office, Notre Dame Cathedral and Jade Emperor Pagoda.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned Ford luxury minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (hotels in Dist 1 & 3)
- Vietnamese cuisine lunch
- Professional English speaking guide
- Mineral water and cool tissue
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance
- Start: 8.00 AM - End: 5:00 PM (Meal: Lunch)
In the morning, we depart from Ho Chi Minh city to Cu Chi Tunnels. Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for its role in the anti – American war resistance during the Vietnam war. It is legendary for its over 220 km underground tunnel system and is a popular tourist site for both Vietnamese and foreigners.
Along the way to Cu Chi from Ho Chi Minh city, we will pass by the scenic local countryside, where you might even spot ducks and buffalo cooling off in the river. You will find it hard to imagine the destruction and damage that once dominated the area, caused by bombing and mines when Cu Chi was “a free target zone.”
After the tunnels, we’ll stop for a lunch of local Vietnamese. Continue to visit:
War Remnants Museum - offers insight into the war crimes committed during the Vietnam War.
Reunification Palace - an important site holding great political and cultural significance for Vietnam.
Notre Dam Cathedral - one of the city's most famous landmarks.
Post Office - gothic building designed by the architect behind the Eiffel Tower and Statue of Liberty.
Jade Emperor Pagoda. This is an ancient temple, as the Chinese temple style with bright decorative motifs.
Stop at a local Market where you can practice your bargaining skills while shopping for souvenirs. Discover local life and culture.
Departure Point :Centrally located Ho Chi Minh hotels in District 1 & 3
Return Detail :Centrally located Ho Chi Minh hotels in District 1 & 3
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant (under 2 year old): free of charge
- For hotel pick up, if your hotel is not located in District 1 & 3. When you book you can select an hotel in District 1 or District 3 and make your way there on the day of departure.
- Dress standards are conservative throughout Asia, especially outside major cities. To respect this and for your own comfort, we strongly recommend modest clothing. This means clothing that covers your shoulders and knees. Loose, lightweight, long clothing is both respectful and cool in the predominantly hot Asian climate.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.