Full-Day Culinary Tour of Seoul Including Noryangjin Fish Market and Korean BBQ Dinner
Experience a variety of Korean cuisines like a local on this 9-hours culinary tour of Seoul. Pick out a fresh seafood lunch while you stroll through the Noryangjin fish market, sample street food in Insadong, and head to the wholesale beef market in Majangdong to select your own beef for a Korean barbecue dinner. Along with food tasting, learn the traditions and history of the Korean people from your guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Seafood lunch
- Street food at Insadong
- Afternoon tea
- Korean BBQ dinner
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Noryangjin Fisheries Wholesale Market, 674, Nodeul-ro, Dongjak-gu Metro #1 Noryangjin Station, Seoul 06900 South Korea
You will choose some seafood for lunch. After you choose, you will need to take your seafood to the restaurant to cook.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sanmotunggi Coffee, 153 Baekseokdong-gil, Buam-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Our guide will take you to the most popular hidden cafe. You will see the most gorgeous view from the cafe. You will have some coffee or tea with the view.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kwangjang Market, 88, Changgyeonggung-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul 03195 South Korea
This is the oldest and largest traditional market in Seoul. You will try varieties of Korean Street Foods.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Majang Meat Market, 40, Majang-ro 31-gil, Seongdong-gu, Seoul 04748 South Korea
This market is full of Korean Butchers. You will be going to buy the meat at the butcher. Then you will take the meat to the restaurant to cook on the Charcoal Grill.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please leave your hotel details.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.