Full-day Cultural tour to Tulum, Coba & Maya Village
Experience an amazing eco-archaeological adventure as you unveil the Maya culture by exploring the ancient cities of the Maya civilization and visiting genuine communities where inhabitants will share their traditions and lifestyle. You'll explore the Tulum and Coba Ruins and learn from the locals at a traditional village as you interact with Maya families.Top off your tour with a swim in a beautiful cenote and a delicious traditional meal. This is a full experience of Maya culture in the Riviera Maya.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch - Traditional lunch
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Alltournative
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Video (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
Visit temples and the legendary ballgame of this majestic archeological site. Follow the paths to arrive at the Nohoch Mul, the highest temple around, from the top of which you will enjoy breathtaking views of the amazing jungle that surrounds the site. Optional bike rental is available at the site.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
This archaeological site is one of the most impressive ceremonial centers of the area because it’s located seaside, which make it even more unique. Learn about the Mayan culture and history of this beautiful ancient city that was occupied in 1200. Admire this beautiful Caribbean beach with turquoise waters.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Alltournative, Carretera Cancun - Tulum KM 287 Isla Holbox, Quintana Roo, Playa del Carmen 77710 Mexico
Interact with Mayan families and be part of a community project. Swim in a beautiful Cenote (underground cave with clear fresh water), participate in a Mayan ceremony and enjoy a traditional meal.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from hotels in the Riviera Maya or Cancun Hotel ZoneMeeting point for all downtown Hotels in CancunMeeting point for all downtown Hotels in Playa del CarmenMeeting point for all Hotels in TulumPlease confirm your pick up time by contacting us on the number on the voucher or contacting TripAdvisor's Customer Service.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring comfortable shoes, fresh clothing, bathing suit, extra shirt and cash or credit card for crafts and photos
- People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances won’t be allowed to participate.
- Children from 6 to 12 years old pay kids price. 13 years old children pay adult price
- For safety reasons, at the Mayan village, using cameras and recording devices of any kind (including cell phones, or tablets) are not allowed, except for "action cam" (Go Pro) style, only if it is assembled on a chest or head mount during the excursion. This expedition operates under all weather conditions.
- This expedition is not suitable for children under 6 years old.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is operated by Alltournative
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.