Full Day Cycling tour in Bagan with Lunch
Travelling around Bagan by cycle on full day, you will have a chance to enjoy the fascinating views beside the road, admire the unique architecture of the temples and understand more knowledge of traditional job of a lacquer ware workshop in Bagan.
per adult from
What's included :
- Mountain bike rental
- English speaking biking guide (Other language guide on request)
- Transfers to and from start point
- Government taxes and service charge
- Mineral water on coach
What's excluded :
- Bagan Zone fee 20USD
- International flights in/out Myanmar
- Visa Fees & Travels insurance
- Hotel accommodation
- Personal Expenses (telephone, laundry, Mini bar, etc
- Meals & drinks not mentioned
- Tips & gratuities for guide and driver
- Surcharges if any (increasing of fuel charges, admission fee, Christmas & New year with prior notice)
- Other services not mentioned in “inclusion
- Your amazing cycling tour will begin with a visit of a morning market where you can get insights into the true Bagan living.
Continue to discover architectural masterpieces by visiting a typical selection of temples and pagodas including the Shwezigon Pagoda - the most sacred and important religious architecture, the Anada Temple featuring magnificent Buddhism artworks and Htilominlo Pagoda which is noted for its gorgeous mural paintings and carvings dating back to thousands years ago.
Your afternoon exploration will begin after a short break for lunch. The first stop will be a Lacquer ware workshop where a wide collection of beautiful Lacquer ware can be found with different kinds. Visiting the workshop is a great chance to learn more about the traditional work and how it can be handed from generation to generation.
Continue your trail on your lovely bike to visit the reclining Buddha of the Manuha Pagoda -noted for its exceptional examples of Buddha statues. Your journey will end with a visit to one of the highest pagodas in Bagan - the Shwesandaw Pagoda where you can immerse into the fantastic views of nearby temples and over Bagan at sunset.
Departure Point :Old Bagan, Myanmar (Burma)
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.