Full-Day Da Nang Tour with Lady Buddha, Marble Mountains, Dragon Bridge and Son Tra Peninsula
Apart from its great beaches and beautiful landscapes, Da Nang boasts the Non Nuoc Stone Carving Village, which is a typical and unique craft village to the south of the city. Situated at the foot of the Marble Mountains in Ngu Hanh Son District’s Hoa Hai Ward, this craft village has a proud history covering more than 200 years.
On the Son Tra Peninsula in Da Nang stands a 67 meter statue of the Bodhisattva of Mercy, otherwise known as Lady Buddha. The statue construction has been recognized as the highest Bodhisattva of Mercy statue nationwide. It is 17 meters in diameter and has 17 floors. Each floor worships a different Buddha. The 17th floor has a flight of stairs leading up to the statue head.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Upon pickup from your hotel, you will be taken to the famous Buddha statue measuring 67 meters in height and the Linh Ung pagoda on Son Tra peninsula.
Before you stop at the Da Nang Museum, enjoy wonderful views of the Dragon Bridge with its head looking out into the ocean. The Dragon Bridge is the new symbol of Da Nang City. You will also see many other bridges in the distance, such as the Love Bridge, where lots of pad-locks were attached by young couples. Next you will transfer to the foot of the Marble Mountains. Visit the stone carving factory of Non Nuoc Stone Carving Village. Take pictures and watch the craftsmen do intricate and impressive work.
After climbing up 200 steps, go on an adventure into grotto to explore the cave and pagoda. Enjoy the beach, river view towers, and of course, marble stone. Explore the tunnel as it takes you on a journey to the top of the mountain. Take in the sight of the Da Nang cityscape and the expansive ocean. Climb the biggest cave in this Mount (Huyen Khong Cave) and enjoy the cool climate. See the impressive holes and cliffs in a cave that was once used as a hospital by Vietnamese soldiers, during the American war.
Return to the car and transfer to either a restaurant for dinner (own expense) or head back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- This tour is not available for cruise ship passengers
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Tour guide will recommend a local restaurant or a Vietnamese coffee shop for a rest stop
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.