Full Day Danesa Farm Visit from Guayaquil
Live a unique experience of the Ecuadorian coast accompanied by gastronomy from farm to fork, enriching experiences and personalized attention. On this full day you can live the experience of cocoa and chocolate, float with the current of the river surrounded by forests, and much more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Welcome snack and Cold Water Infusion
- Three Steps Lunch
- Detailed Activities Horseback riding can be hired as additional
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Additional services
- Alcoholic drinks
- Horseback riding
- Camp breakfast
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hacienda La Danesa Lodge, Autopista Naranjito Bucay km 67, Guayaquil 090150 Ecuador
Your host will welcome you to La Danesa with some patacones with fresh curds prepared in the morning and a bar with cold teas.
At this time, we will tell you the program of the day that we have designed for you.
Together with their host, they will walk for 10 minutes on an avenue of teak trees until they reach the cocoa plantation. Here they will learn about the history and process of cocoa and will be able to prepare 100% chocolate in an artisanal way.
The hacienda produces Dulce de Leche, Jams and other preserves that you can enjoy. At the end you can buy to take home.
Hacienda La Danesa offers a gastronomic proposal from farm to fork where we buy our ingredients only in local markets and, if possible, organic. Our chef will prepare a three-course lunch according to the season of the ingredients. The menu is three steps (starter, main course and dessert). You can choose between three main dish options.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Guayaquil, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
The guide will pick up you in the lobby of the hotel ( Hotel pick up inside the Urban perimeter ofGuayaquil)
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In case you have a special diet we will be happy to prepare something special for you
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We provide Multilingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.