Full Day Direct Train to Machu Picchu via Ollantaytambo
Wanting to visit The Sanctuary of Machu Picchu but don’t have enough time? Don’t worry, we have the perfect itinerary. Relax and choose the best schedule to start and end your trip with the type of train that suits you. Get ready for an unforgettable experience, enjoy the best day of your life around Machu Picchu.
per adult from
14 to 16 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accomodation: 1 night stay in Aguas Calientes (private bath & hot shower)
- Round Trip Transport: private round trip tour transport from hostel to Ollantaytambo
- Round Trip Train: From Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes on the Expedition or Vistadome
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu
- Roundtrip Bus Ticket up to Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu tour guide
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance
- Optional Activities (ie. Hot springs, Huayna picchu, Machu Picchu Mountain)
- Tips for guides
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ollantaytambo, Ollantaytambo, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
We start the day by picking you up from your hostel or hotel according to when your train ticket is booked for. The journey takes around 1 hour and 43 minutes to Aguas Calientes train station, where one of our representatives will be waiting for you holding a sign with your name on it ready to take you to your accommodation.
Pass By: Aguas Calientes, Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
One of our representatives will be waiting for you at the Aguas Calientes train station ready to meet you. Once the representative has picked you up, they will take you to the Machu Picchu bus station.
Stop At: Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
The tour through the temples, houses, agricultural terraces, patios and every corner of Machu Picchu will leave you speechless. After the guided tour you will have your own free time to keep exploring the site, take more amazing pictures, or just enjoy the mystic calm of Machu Picchu.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our pick ups are from well-known accommodations that have easy access for our transport team. Alternatively, we may arrange the night before at the briefing to meet out transport team at the agreed time at some other nearby and easy location. (For example: At our main Office, Ukukus Hostel, main plaza of Cusco etc.)
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.