Full day discovering Amapura - Mandalay
Mandalay and its neighbor will be interesting destinations for visitors take a visit. You will able to explore many famous pagodas and temples and of course, enjoy local life, in which time stops.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Water drinking bottle & cold towel
- Private transfer by AC vehicle
- English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Other services are not mentioned above
- After having breakfast at the hotel,the guide and driver will pick you up and we will visit Amarapura first and then to Mandalay. In Amarapura city, we will go to U Pein Bridge which is the world longest teak bridge and Mahagandayon Monastery where hundreds of young Novice (Sanga) studying Buddhist Literature with strictly obeying rules and regulations of the Monastery according to Buddha teaching. After that,we will keep visit to Mandalay and explore to Mahamuni Pagoda, Kyauktawgyi Pagoda a large Buddha image carved out of a single block of marble, Shwenandaw Monastery (Golden Palace) noted for its exquisite wood carving, Kuthodaw Pagodaknown as the world’s Biggest Book for its stone slabs of Buddhist scriptures, Sulamani Pagoda.Mandalay Palace and in the evening enjoy the sunset from Mandalay Hill.
Departure Point :Client's hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour is not available in April,13th-16th (Public Holiday)
- Children policy:
- Under 2 year old : Free of Charge
- 2-12 year old : 75% adult price
- Over 12 year old : Considered as adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.