Full-Day Diving Experience in Dominican Republic
We offer some of the most beautiful and diverse dive sites in the Dominican Republic. Our dive sites include wall dives, wreck dives, and beautiful reef dives. Each one of our dive sites is filled with smooth trunkfish, parrotfish, sea turtles, seahorses, and even some friendly reef sharks.
Our groups for certified open water divers are no larger than six certified divers to one dive guide. This allows us to customize your dive trip. These small groups are rare in the diving industry, but it allows us to provide you with the highest quality of service!
Come dive the beautiful waters of the Dominican Republic with us!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Use of SCUBA equipment
What's excluded :
- Private Chauffeur
Certified open water divers can explore our exciting dive sites with the comfort of a small group. We offer full-day diving excursions and half-day diving excursions.
Depending on the day, the full-day excursion will either head to Saona Island or Catalina Island. The first dive of the tour will be an impressive wall dive or a mystifying wreck dive. That dive will be followed by a second stunning reef dive. After the two dives, enjoy an authentic Dominican BBQ lunch on a relaxing beach. This excursion will leave the dock around 7:30 AM and will return at 6 PM.
Our half-day tour will head to the local dive sites of Punta Cana. The local dive sites of Punta Cana offer both fascinating reef dives and mysterious wreck dives. Two different sites will be visited on our half-day tours. The excursion leaves the dock at 9 AM and returns at 1:30 PM. On certain days, our half-day excursion will visit Playa Blanca. On this tour, divers will explore the ‘Colosseum Living Museum of the Sea’ that boasts the remnants of a 16th-century shipwreck. The Playa Blanca tour leaves at 1 PM and returns at 5:30 PM. Ask us directly for more information about the Playa Blanca tour.
• Saona Island, Cotubanamá National Park Dominican Republic
• Bayahibe, Bayahibe, La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic
• Catalina Island, La Romana Dominican Republic
• Punta Cana, Punta Cana, La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic
Departure Point :Farmacia Eureka, PLAZA LOS PORTALES, Avenida Alemania, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrange for a private chauffeur if requested.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.